It was gloriously varied:
- narrow road to Germoe
- overgrown footpath to Millpool
- byway to Halamanning
- narrow road to a campsite beside the River Hayle
- 2km of beautiful footpath beside the river (photo)
- a mixture to Canonstown (lunch at the Flag & Lamb)
- path then road through Cripplesease and round Trendrine Hill
- a good path over Amalveor and Lady Downs
- and a final ghastly slog (boggy and overgrown) from Nine Maidens to our camping place at Bosigran Farm.
We camped (with prior permission) overlooking Porthmeor Cove at 427372.